Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

PROTECTIVE SERVICES - Reverse Mortgages and Adult Protective Services

PROTECTIVE SERVICES - Reverse Mortgages and Adult Protective Services. On 11 September, was the guest speaker at the Ventura County, CA, Adult Protection Meeting Services staff. The purpose of my presence was to educate staff about reverse mortgages. They work exclusively with seniors and adults who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves and must rely on others to help them in some capacity.
Due to the fact that reverse loans have grown as a reliable source of money for older people who are over age 62, felt it would be important to know more about the loan program and how it can benefit older people entering contact with during your day.

I've been in the lending industry for 25 years and specializes in reverse mortgages in the last six of those years. The biggest obstacle to marketing is the negative view that most people have due to incorrect information. Unfortunately, I have a major community in "trusted" advisors, family members and the public generally believe that high house or lose your heirs will not have any amount of capital for them.

This is incorrect and my biggest struggle I have as a professional in my industry. Therefore, I was very complimented to be invited to be guest speaker at the Adult Protective Services as I saw it as a great opportunity to put things in the misconceptions that most people have about the loan.

PROTECTIVE SERVICES - Reverse Mortgages and Adult Protective Services

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment